Friday, April 19, 2013

Track Clean up tomorrow is cancelled

Since we are basically down to painting, and it is not going to be warm enough to paint tomorrow until early afternoon at best (if at all), we are going to postpone the second clean up day to a later date.  Hopefully the weather will be kinder next weekend, and we can get some racing in.  I am sure there are a few of you that will be glad to get back to some grip.

Please let anyone you know that may not see this or the email I am sending out.

See ya next weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Receive an email each time this website is updated.

(Once you click the verification link in your email and see the "congratulations" page, you are all set up)