Friday, May 31, 2013

Tomorrows Race is Cancelled due to weather.

After much consideration, I have decided to postpone tomorrow's race.  I have been monitoring the weather all week, and there is a 65-70% chance of rain, depending on which site you look at.  IQSR policy is to postpone events when there is a 50% or greater chance of rain.  I was going to wait until morning and check again, but I don't believe things are going to be any different then.  It has basically been the same all week, and looking at the radar out west, it is heading this way.  The rain make up for this race will be Sept. 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Receive an email each time this website is updated.

(Once you click the verification link in your email and see the "congratulations" page, you are all set up)

Email: