Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Attention to anyone coming out to the Ingalls season opener.
Mother Nature is tormenting me again. Saturday is not looking good but that could still change. It... is Indiana after all. If we get rained out Saturday the race will be moved to Sunday.
Tune in to our website at 4pm on Friday and we will make our decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Receive an email each time this website is updated.

(Once you click the verification link in your email and see the "congratulations" page, you are all set up)

Email: