Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Club Race #2

If Club Race #2 on May 13th is in need of  postponement for inclement weather, we will not be using the following Sunday (Mother's Day), as a makeup day. The race will be rescheduled for August 19th, if necessary. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Receive an email each time this website is updated.

(Once you click the verification link in your email and see the "congratulations" page, you are all set up)